0 Helpful / 1 Not
A fun course
Pros: - Great Baskets
- Very Peaceful
- Well Maintained
- Pro Tees vary greatly from Ams making it a very different course.
- Multiple pin locations that required different shots.
- A couple of scenery changes.
Cons: - Sometimes with enough rain the course will become flooded througout most of the holes. That's why it's no longer a ball course.
- Not enough signage. It's very difficult to find the next hole unless a local could tell you.
-Very likely that you could lose a disc because of so many water hazards. Also the hazards are very swampy which makes retrieval even tougher. Discs also don't seem to float as normal.
- Most of the holes vary but a few on the back 9 feel like the same straghtforward unchallenging shot which can seem redundant.
- Some of the holes are separated by a long distance.
- Not for beginners unless they're are willing to lose some frisbees.
- The signs for holes don't not show the par count.
Other Thoughts: Overall a fun course. A few of the holes seem tough to birdie and easy to par and that is speaking from the Am tees which I feel is bad course design. Though there are some very fun and interesting holes. The water can be scary at times especially in windy situations so I don't play as often as the other course here in Florence. Carpeted tees FYI.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: The front 9 is great.
They changed up the course since they first built it, making the baskets shorter.
Water does come into play on quite a few holes, but no worries, you do have the option to lay up.
Cons: Water and it's long.
The back 9 is a litter harder and longer than the front, more water in play. You do have the option again of laying up but it takes more throws.
When your disc is lost in the water, it's lost. No need going in and getting it.
Other Thoughts: Great course to practice long throws and to overcome your fear of "disc in water syndrome."
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.