Maple Bluff, WI
Johnson Park Share
Uploaded By: puttlikeablowfly Hole #2 (Taken 10/2010)

Maple Bluff

1    7/12/2013   7/15/2013
Review By: Lanomode
Pros: This "course" is extremely close to my house. A quick round if you don't have much time.
Cons: Only a six hole. A touch confusing when your trying to find the next tee. Better off not playing, instead of doing the quick round here. No challenge at all. Dirt tees.
Other Thoughts: I expected better from Maple Bluff. Even when softly driving from the tee, you throw past the basket.

review posted before extinction

1    6/4/2010   6/7/2010
Review By: tallpaul
Pros: Disc golf with interesting entrapment devices.
Pretty neighborhood park.
Couple of local residents walking dogs on course; worked with us and gave no dirty looks.
What pins were available were blocked well.
Cons: I almost hate putting this down; because if Tim sees this; perhaps this course will go the way of Kops Park; why, because there are only three baskets here that we could find. We located baskets numbered 1, 5, and 7.
No tees. We played 5 shots from one baskets locale to another basket. Having only found three holes; there were not a lot of options.
One of three baskets leaning drunkinly sideways.
Only 5 sets of chains on one bucket; the other two had eight.
Other Thoughts: These baskets are actually interesting disc catching devices. The bottom, box, is large enough that a lofted putt has a good chance of staying in. The center pole; though much smaller in diameter than normal baskets; does a decent job of kicking disc into box (basket area).

A relic (note: reviewed before refurbishment)

1    8/25/2009   4/17/2010
Review By: XDrew
This review was updated on 4/7/2014
Pros: Funny old targets...
Cons: ...that will take a bite out of your disc! There are five pins, no tees, and I kinda felt like I was trespassing.
Other Thoughts: This is not really a disc golf course! It's a small, quaint park with the bonus of some DG history in the form of bird-feeders/baskets. Just check out the pic I posted and don't bother the nice people of Maple Bluff.

Not worth your time...

5+    4/2/2008   4/3/2010
Review By: dlk33
Pros: It's better then nothing, sort of. I don't think you'll have to wait to throw.
Cons: Just about everything. The so called homemade baskets have become a joke. They are in terrible shape!
Other Thoughts: This is actually the first course I ever played on several years ago. It was a short, just learning to play course. The small park itself is nice, but it won't take you more then half an hour to play the course. I personally wouldn't bother playing this course, but I might have a picnic there.