Nashville, TN
Seven Oaks Park Share
Uploaded By: anthonygobot Hole #13 (Taken 7/2010)

playing on home field

5+    5/12/2011   5/17/2011
Review By: jasmogegr
Pros: i love this course. was first introduced to the sport on this course. consider it my home turf. every time they move the baskets i get excited.
Cons: none what so ever
Other Thoughts: you cant leave nashville without playing atleast once. its like home to me

A day in the park

5+    8/17/2010   8/2/2010
Review By: johnnyfoodstamp
This review was updated on 8/18/2010
Pros: First 4 holes play through a lightly wooded field with a over the hill shot on hole 2. Nice wooded/field shots follow. I was recently hipped to the "intercourse" a.k.a. Holes 19, 20, and 21. Kinda remind me of Star World in Super Mario Brothers. The back 9 offer a lot more room to throw, with Hole 18 being my personal favorite. Lots of nice locals to play with too!
Cons: Can get quite crowded at busy times.
Other Thoughts: The best course in Nashville hands down. Oh, and fyi, the "intercourse" is located down the trail to the right of basket 6. It is not really that hidden but for some reason we couldn't find it without being shown.

the heavens blessed this course

1    5/30/2009   5/31/2009
Review By: ChronoDisc
Pros: absolutaly the best i have played. there is not much bad about this course. beautiful area and very very well maintained. very wide variety of holes. you rarely have to throw the same type of throw. there are steps to get you down the rocky or hilly areas. there are seats at almost every tee...(i never thought a stump would be so comfy lol)
generally a relaxing area and just overall an awesome place.
Cons: we got a little turned around near the optional holes but once we figured out where we were we thought it was amazing to have 3 extra holes just for fun. i think some of the pars are slightly insane. you have to have a cannon for an arm to get a 450ft hole in 4 shots. or maybe im just weak.... not sure yet.
Other Thoughts: this course is worth the trip from any point in tennessee. absolutaly amazing course.

Excellent Course!! Best in Nashville!

1/11/2008   1/11/2008
Review By: ambroze
Pros: Everything mostly! It has multiple pin placements and creates many challenges. I am a bit bias considering this is the course I would call my "home course". Ask anyone in Nashville and they'll pretty much all agree that this is the best course in town (some think it's Cedar Hill). The regulars there are great and take pride in keeping the course looking good and scheduling days dedicated for working on the course. Work hard/play hard!! Also, don't forget to look for the 3 inner holes called the "inner course" inside located just past #6. These 3 holes are very, very challenging, not recommended for beginners.
Cons: I think it's a hard course to play at night but that's about the only negative thing I can think of. That's not really a negative consider it creates a new challenge.
Other Thoughts: Be ready for a sweet wooded course with many challenges ahead. Some holes can be setup in the short pin placements making for some really easy deuces. I've deuced every hole at one time or another except for #18 which is one of the longer ones.