Colorado City, TX
Ruddick Park Share
Uploaded By: eegor Hole #7 (Taken 4/2012)

The more I play other courses, the more I like this one.

5+    10/18/2010   10/18/2010
Review By: Jim and Marla Bell
Pros: I've only played on 3 different courses so far and this is by far my favorite one. It does not interfere with picnicners as in other parks may do. The holes are mostly short and to me, makes it more enjoyable.
Cons: I know its west Texas, but the grass burrs are terrible. There are 2 holes that I hardly ever play because of them. The tee's are a little far from the last hole played.(Being that they are far apart, I usually "practice" from hole to tee). So it kinda works out ok.
Other Thoughts: I will continue to play this course. The more I play other courses, the more I like this one.

Not a bad 9

1    8/1/2010   8/3/2010
Review By: tbone
This review was updated on 8/26/2010
Pros: This is a fairly basic little 9 hole course with great concrete tee pads and signs with hole lengths. This is a fun course for beginners to intermediates. It's situated in a very nice park right off I-20, so it is easy to find.
Cons: They have you walking quite a bit from hole to next tee on some. The fairway on #4 looks like it has never been mowed. More experienced players won't find much of a challenge here, as most of these holes are short, with only 3 over 300' and none over 400'.
Other Thoughts: All in all, this is not a bad little 9 hole course. I hope it sees some use. Don't drive all the way to West Texas just to play this one, but if you are in the area, check it out.