Brentwood, TN
Hole #10 Red Tee

Ditto on Big Arm's Dream

5+    10/23/2013   10/24/2013
Review By: Declarkus
Pros: Good signage, pro tees, multiple pins, good flow
Cons: Carpet tee pads can be wet, muddy, slippery
Other Thoughts: I've probably played this course the most. It was where I learned to snap a drive, and where I learned how to battle the wind . Great beginner course from the red tees. Challenging but fair from the tips. Loosely wooded, only a few in the woods. The wind can really mess with you from the 1st hole and the back 9. I really like this course, but there's nothing that makes it great. It's fun from both tees; its almost like 2 courses.

Not bad

1    3/17/2013   3/17/2013
Review By: ervin
Pros: The course has a nice range of holes and there are a ton of elevation changes throughout the course. It's a fun course overall as there are varied tees and it seems like different pin placements on every hole. The woods holes are pretty tough, and some of the serious distance holes are hard as well due to the shifting elevations which makes judging distances even more challenging.
Cons: The course seems a little tight in spots, and the back three or four holes are right on top of one another. The major problem I had with the course was that there seem to be holes in the middle of holes and unless you've played it before, you're likely throwing to the wrong hole. Holes 10 and 12 really stick out in my mind as I was throwing at the 18th hole on 10, and the 13th hole on 12. This would likely not make a difference when it's played multiple times, but it was a really confusing setup in spots. Also, some of the woods hole--like 8--don't really have a line to the hole which makes it feel hard just to be hard--if you know what I mean.
Other Thoughts: Overall this is a pretty challenging course from the white tees. I wasn't on my game, but even if I were it would make for some really technical woods and distance shots. It's not just a big arm course. There are an equal amount of grip'n'rip shots mixed in with really technical woods holes. Overall it's worth the drive from Nashville.

Bring your walking shoes...

1    4/7/2012   4/13/2012
Review By: TNDiscGolfer
Pros: This course was located in a very beautiful park in a very nice area of town. This was my first experience with carpet tees and I actually prefer them over concrete now I think but there are some cons, see below. I loved the open holes and the wooded holes were equally as fun. You start off the first few holes in the open with all about 200'-300' feet. The first hole that grabbed my eye was I believe number 7 where you are in the woods and hole is placed in the narrow woods on top of a small hill. Definitely tests your skill and kind of tells you how the rest of the day is going to pan out. Towards the back 9 there are lots of bomber holes so bring your big boy arm and let er' rip! Accuracy is key and like I said you will need a arm for this course. Also this course has very nice baskets. The tee signs were very nicely made but had some cons as well, see below.
Cons: If you aren't big on walking far and up and down hills this may not be a course to go to. If you throw it in the woods on the back 9 watch out for thick briar patches as they are everywhere. Hole 7, I believe, is right beside some fences that go to backyards of some peoples houses so if you go left you may lose your disc or ringing their doorbell. The carpet tees had lumps in most tees and this will definitely twist some ankles if not careful. Very crowded on weekend. The tee signs although very nicely made weren't helpful on where the hole was. I accidentally threw to 18 when I was on 10 and found out after I saw a group throwing towards us.
Other Thoughts: This was my first trip to Crockett Park and I will definitely be back but hopefully during the weekday. I would recommend it to anyone in the area or out of town just driving by. This place is in a very nice area of town and about 5 minutes away from good places to eat and a huge mall. Definitely a walk at this course but well worth it. The locals were very helpful with which hole is which and where to drive for the best score.

Good but not Great!!!

2-4    3/24/2010   4/14/2010
Review By: whiterj
Pros: Two tee pads per hole.. Located in a very nice park.. Couple of very fun aceable holes.. Some holes that your can really test you distance without suffering bad results.. Not a course to be overlooked.. I plan on playing atleast once a month.
Cons: The carpet tee pads are not in the best shape.. One can get a little confused on next tee if he/she has never played there before. The course could have some really creative holes on the great plot of land it is located..

Just okay

6/15/2008   6/16/2008
Review By: WillA
Pros: Set on a beautiful rolling hills with some cleverly designed holes. Both Am and Pro tees.
Cons: The posted distances didn't feel right. Some of the open holes are TOO open.
Other Thoughts: There is a very cool legitimate Par 5.