Brentwood, TN
Hole #15 Red Tee

One of my favorites!

2-4    9/15/2011   9/15/2011
Review By: garrett141
Pros: Nice mix of open courses and wooded.
Cons: Not many. There's no water but that's good for many of us.
Other Thoughts: I'm a beginner so it's hard to compare this to other courses when this is one of two i've ever played. The courses are fun, challenging and there was at least a dozen other people out there this evening. I look forward to playing here again.

Home Course

5+    8/25/2010   8/6/2010
Review By: MonkeyMan
This review was updated on 8/31/2010
Pros: -If you know anything about Middle Tennessee, you know it's hilly. Crockett takes full advantage of this. There are excellent elevation changes that will make your drives look like you threw it behind your back or like they were launched out of a cannon.

-This course utilizes a mixture of wooded and open holes. The open ones really let you test out your drive power while the wooded ones force you to work on your accuracy.

-There is very little congestion with a course as long as Crockett Park.

-Brentwood is a beautiful suburb of Nashville and Crockett Park is set in an excellent part of town. Located directly next to Crockett Elementary, Woodland Middle, and Holy Family Church.

-Pro/Am tees. The Am tees are challenging while the Pro tees are tough. Some will have you looking down the fairway thinking, "There's no way."

-There are signs on each tee box (multiple signs for multiple teeboxes).

-Well groomed grass that looks like it is mowed weekly.

-Baskets are in excellent shape.

-Markers let you know which direction to travel to the next tee box. The course is very long, so make sure to look for these to avoid confusion.

- The use of doglegs with multiple tree hazards make for some very challenging holes.
Cons: -Carpet tee pads are my main complaint. With as many people that play this course you would think they would invest in some concrete.

-There is not a bathroom on the course. But there is an indoor soccer facility nearby that has some inside.

-Some of the pars on the longer holes are almost impossible to achieve. (Hole 9 from the Pro Tees!!).

-There should be some more benches for a rest or while waiting on a group.

-It is VERY easy to loose a disc in some of the wooded areas. Some will have paths to look for frisbees while others will have you climbing trees.
Other Thoughts: This is my home course and actually grew up about a mile away. I play several times a week and have gotten to know the ins and outs of this great course.

Since we play this course multiple times a week we have set up pars that we think are fair according to our amateur skill level. We play from every pro tee and this is what we came up with:

1= 3

Course Par= 62

Favorite Course in Middle TN

5+    10/5/2009   10/12/2009
Review By: tjonesbusiness
Pros: Mix of open and wooded holes, unique layout, long and short distances, allows you to be able to really drive a disc on some holes, good mix of shots... I need several specialty discs for this course, good use of signage, two boxes (Pro and Amateur)
Cons: Carpet boxes are VERY slippery when wet, first 2 holes (in my opinion) are a bit too open, LOTS of thorns... this provides extra incentive NOT to throw OB
Other Thoughts: I love this course primarily because it allows me to really mix up my shots. It "is" a more open course BUT you still have to be strategic with where you put the disc. There are holes that are, just simply, really fun to play. The Pro boxes provide a whole different feel and challenge... makes it almost seem as if there are two courses.