1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - a few long holes
- variety of terrain, many ups and downs, and a few flats
- new baskets
- cool shot over a valley
Overall this place is great, I was expecting a poor experience but I really enjoyed the variety of the holes and how spread out the course was. The fairways are in great shape and course was not crowded at all, we saw one other person
Cons: - parking is terrible, there is only room for a few cars in a small horseshoe driveway.
- finding the next basket can be difficult, as signage is poor on the first few holes, now that i've played it once it won't be a problem though.
- tee pads are mostly natural, a few horse pads in the beginning
- the mountain laurel and prickers were a bit tough to find your disc in, even in the winter
Other Thoughts: - Go here! If you live within an hour I'd say its worth the drive.
- the course is practically brand new, and will only improve
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.