Why is this still listed as a course?
0 Helpful / 1 Not
1) Not a course but a decent practice facility.
2) Obviously, lack of foot traffic make it easier to maneuver for your shots.
3) You can work on any distance shot from the short approach/putts, medium range shots and long distance shots.
4) When I practiced here, there was nobody around. Add in everyone else's reviews and the chances that you will have this area to yourself is pretty good. I would venture to say that percentage is in the high 80's.
1) No teepads.
2) One sign, if that is still there, for all 3 holes.
3) Location has the area tucked away and can be hard to find so,
4) Just stick to Oak Grove Park and Micke Grove DGC's when in the area.
After playing Oak Grove Park and being disappointed with Michael Faklis Park, decided to go here and just try and do some field work and let some rip. It took a while to find the spot and by that time, my friend and I were toast. We just practiced our putting and left for home. I guess if you had time to kill, it's worth the time to locate.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Let's be real, this is a practice area
0 Helpful / 3 Not
Pros: For a three hole PRACTICE AREA, this is actually pretty fun. Baskets are widely spaced and there is some interesting terrain around to work with!
Cons: The bottom of the flat below some of the baskets can be extremely wet, even during a long period of dry weather.
0 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.