Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sloterpark Share
Uploaded By: Leroy Hole #1 (Taken 10/2011)

Bad Day To go.

1    8/2/2013   8/5/2013
Review By: sgamerp
Pros: - Tee signs these are good, everyone is pretty easy to tell where to go and they tell you where the next tee pad is.

Shot Verity - there is a ton of stuff all round to shot, and play different, Hole seven has a U shape hole, water, trees, open.

Park - The Park is beautiful and easy to find if the bridge isn't closed off for it.

baskets- They have baskets and are in pretty good condition.
Cons: Construction - It seems construction is always happening here. When I went the bridge you would normally cross was closed, an I missed hole 1-3 and 17-18 as they were unable to get to without swimming.

The Park - it seems people just chill in the fairways here and don't really like it if you ask them to move. So I had to skip a few holes because of this.
Other Thoughts: Honestly it was super hard for me to find this place, I took tram 14 to the Sloterpark exit, and when i started walking towards the sport center the bridge afterwords (which I think is where you go) was closed to construction, so I had to keep walking and get to hole 4 where I started.

It seems like construction is always happening here, and also if it's a nice sunny day people will be hanging out in the fairway.

If you are with a non disc golfer, there is a swimming area off the exit and what seemed to be a petting zoo across the street, which will help.

I think I would of rated this course a little bit higher if there weren't so many people sitting in the fairways un willing to move, and construction always there as it seems to be by other reviews. The course is great, I would say the best bet is to get there early to avoid people.

I was staying in central Amsterdam and it was about a 28 minute tram ride.

______________________________________
If you do not like my review, please give me what I can improve to help. Thanks!