Cookeville, TN
Uploaded By: kennymac Hole #15

Very Pretty Course

1    4/9/2012   4/13/2012
Review By: Float
Pros: Nice people good course pretty holes pretty clean or and nicely mowed lots of people at park and nobody was in the way of course play. Challenging wooded holes and wide opens holes. Had fun fun course with restrooms. Padel boat rentals park for young kids and older ones. Pavailions walking trails this place has alot to offer with space. Hope to come back soon and play again :)
Cons: Been thinking here for a few and just can't seem to find any cons.
Other Thoughts: Can't wait to come back very enjoyable. Awesome!!!!

My Home Course

5+    3/16/2010   3/16/2010
Review By: slmcdonald21
Pros: My home course. I am spoiled by this course being so close to my home. It has a great variety of every type of hole and shot selection. It has several tight holes and several bomb-the-mess-out-of-your-disc holes. It is still one of the most pretty courses I have ever played. Double tournaments twice a month on Saturdays are great.
Cons: Not enough tournaments. It can be a tough course for beginners, but I learned there and it has made me a better player. There are too many trees on hole #13.

1    1/1/2009   1/1/2009
Review By: dgjunky27
Pros: Great for anybody's game. It's got different shots to improve your game. Open and long, tight and accurate, and water and wind shots. I am a local and designer of the course with a few other fellow discgolfers out there. I've been playing for 11 years and it is one the most well maitained course I've seen in all the years I've played. Grass is always mowed in the summer time, hardly any trash on the course and baskets are moved on a regular basis. I have seen alot of beginners learn to play on this course and they turnout to be Advanced or Pro caliber golfers. Improvements to the course are happening every year. I've seen the sport grow tremendously out there ever since the course has been put in.
Cons: Need signs to direct people from hole 9 to hole 10 and from 11 to hole 12 and from hole 17 to 18. Lots of non discgolfers out there you have to llokout for while playing.
Other Thoughts: These improvements will be done as the sport continues to grow out there. I recommend people to drive no matter what the distance is to play this course.