Highbridge, WI
Highbridge Hills - Highbridge Gold Share
Uploaded By: Bevo Hole #11 (Taken 8/2009)

5+    6/22/2009   9/23/2009
Review By: djphilzy
Pros: I love gold! I like to play it alone or with friends.I like to take in that wonderful view of the world that you get on hole 1, looking out from the tee. I love the challenge. Wildlife rules this course. There is everything from bear dens, to bird nests. I like any course that I can enjoy if I'm not even playing, and this is that type of course. John, the owner puts his heart into all his courses! He mows the grass daily....and I mean all day! This dude is committed.
Cons: Uh... maybe some dribble about the sheer roughness of the course...oh wait....that's what I drive 5 hours for. I won't complain about the pay to play price cause it is super cheap considering you get a whole day of highbridge! So i suppose you I have no actual complaints.
Other Thoughts: Not for weenies! A few suggestions...In the hot weather season eat a good breakfast show up early, I mean no later than 8 am; once your done you eat lunch take a nap or what ever you want to do; then play a nice woodland course like the bear woodland or woodland greens.
Do yourselves a favor and spot for your boys and have them spot for you! you will get through the course in record time if you don't have to explore the rough for every throw.

A Fools Gold..

2-4    7/19/2008   12/25/2008
Review By: Stashride
Pros: Magnificant views..powerful top level championship course..Cant think of a course in Wisconsin harder than this monster..score cards can be found at honor system pro shop where all day play costs $10..Honka House is a reasonable stay for about $25 a night if youre trying to make a weekend out of it..give jon and tick a call..One hole is a legitimate par 6..1335ft!!! I lost 2 discs on the same hole!! All the pins are yellow..innova pins..
Cons: LONG..My guy rbt always gets too drunk too finish..not for beginners or casual frolfers..you need to be committed and have some double straps on your bag..
Other Thoughts: Play this Beast early in the day or you will never finish it..A group of 4, beverages and party favors and I defy you to finish b4 the sun falls..