Highbridge, WI
Highbridge Hills - Blueberry Hill Share
Uploaded By: jhgonzo Hole #5 (Taken 5/2009)

Awesome.... but #1?

1    8/23/2010   8/23/2010
Review By: discgolfer99
Pros: The scenery was breathtaking both on the course and on the way up. The long drive to me is a pro, I play to get away from everyday life and this is not every day life up there. The course did have a little of everything thats fr sure. Short, long, tight, open, up down and all around.
Cons: After having both of my knees surgically repaired years ago, the tee pads were way to ruff'd up. After playing the first couple tee pads I had to simply throw from behind, to the side or in front of them. There is a science to tee pad construction and please oh please everyone out there learn from this. With many techical holes on Blueberry, not being able to pivot IMO makes it not so fun.
Other Thoughts: Other than the tee pads and some really ruff rough, I loved the course. #1 in the world???? hmmm not in my course's played book. The fun factor was a 4 for me out of 5. I played it twice, first when I go there and again before I left after playing the others. Granite IMO is a more fun course and if I had to do again, I'd of played Granite twice. Gold....whole nother story.....