Gore, OK
-- / --   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

The only course on Tenkiller

5+    5/1/2009   3/3/2011
Review By: tenkiller
Pros: It's the only course on Tenkiller. Very few other players. Food and beverage close by. No beer allowed. Well marked signs.
Cons: Only course on Tenkiller. Other activities may be going on in field. Very short. No beer allowed. Rough baskets will damage discs.
Other Thoughts: My grandpa worked at fin & Feather for many many years and tells me about them installing the course and claims to have selected the placement of a couple of the holes, although he knows nothing about disc golf.
The baskets have lights in them that would make for an interesting setting at night IF the all worked.
Very very short. I suggesting using short range discs to make this more challenging. Every single hole is a birdie waiting to happen.
I hit my first ace on the first hole on Thanksgiving day 2006. I was lucky enough to have my girlfriend along to se it happen, because the resort was closed for the winter and there was absolutely no one else around.

better than nothing

1    8/15/2008   5/20/2010
Review By: Basoos1
Pros: Short course (good for beginers, or those with a weak arm). Nice local amenities (soda shop/grill; resturant, few machines. Good area to pratice approach/putting
Cons: Its a short course, with out much challange. And out of the way of most anything (unless you're already at Fin and Feather).
Other Thoughts: I got my first Ace here, and only so far. So it will always have a special place in my heart.