Blue Springs, MO
Wilbur Young Park DGC Share
Uploaded By: Porkchop Hole #18 (Taken 6/2010)

Great Course even for Rookie

1    11/25/2010   11/25/2010
Review By: KCVinnie
Pros: I'm a new player and have played 3 other courses in the KC area and I enjoyed this course the most of any of the other ones I have played. I didn't have to feel like I had to throw my arm off to get to most pins, however, I had to be very accurate through many twists and turns. If you feel like you can throw a good midranger and can throw a somewhat controlled driver, you will enjoy this course.

Plenty of trees and elevation and I can't remember any repetitive holes. Really enjoyed the course, but I also played well, so that helped.
Cons: I'm just not a big fan of the water being in play. One hole required a very tough left to right tee shot to avoid water and the other hole was short and for me to play it correctly is a putter to the short tee and then a putter around the pond to the pin. If you like water challenges, then I don't see any real cons.
Other Thoughts: Course is fairly well marked, although a map would be handy on the back. Definitely worth the drive from other parts of the city to get out there and play.