Oak Ridge, TN
Secret City DGC Share
Uploaded By: DiscChainBasket18 Hole #2 (Taken 11/2012)

Nice mid range challenge.

5+    10/9/2016   10/10/2016
Review By: calebxen
Pros: Very technical course.
Lots of trees to really work on your accuracy.
Great for practicing placement.
Nice for someone wanting to learn the ropes, or a great way to work on something other than gripping it and ripping it.
Love the nature shots and having to dodge trees and play around a creek.
Good mix of partial cleanings and wooded technicalities.
Cons: Can be very frustrating and not laid out perfectly.
Pins need updating, still using older just metal baskets with no color to them so they can blend in to the surroundings and hard to spot.
Tees are mulch, which is better then just grass and dirt, but some pavers would be nice.
Could use some more longer cleanings for driving.
Other Thoughts: Overall I love this course. Been playing it since they opened in 2006 and it has come a long way. Pins are laid out a lot better and it is fairly easy to navigate. I don't play here as often as I used to because the holes are short and I love a good drive and just watch the disc fly, there are only 1 or 2 spots here to do that, but this is a fun course and a great getaway from the big courses. I easily recommend this course to anyone.

Mid-Range Focus, Fast

2-4    3/27/2013   4/2/2013
Review By: Gibbsinator
Pros: Multiple Tee pads. Par is capable for many players with some effort. Helps hone tighter more technical throws. Fast course. Fair Maintenance. Excellent signage.
Cons: Pads are mulched, better than dirt though. Course is strongly affected by rain. Trees can be challenging for new players. Drivers won't get used effectively. 9 Holes
Other Thoughts: Course can be played in about 30-40 minutes alone. Fun little course if you love your mid range.

Fun 9 holes

1    8/27/2010   8/27/2010
Review By: adrake
Pros: I felt that it was a fun course for only being 9 holes. I don't understand all the bad reviews on this one. Yes, it is short and it may be a little repetitive, but I think the designer did very well with the small amount of space and only getting to do 9 holes. The course is technical and fun. Lots of opportunity's for birdies. I played it twice in a row and had the chance to birdie every hole.
Nice practice basket.
Holes are labeled well.
I like the use of the small amount of woods they have. Course is worth playing if you are passing through, but not necessarily if your going out of your way, because it is only 9 holes.
Overall, it was worth playing, I had a good time.
Cons: Could make a little better use of space. There is a practice basket and I think that could be another hole. They could have a few more holes I think, or just make a few of them longer. Hole one is hard to find unless you use the map on here. I found it easily because I looked it up on here first.
No concrete teepads
Other Thoughts: No concrete teepads but the ground was nice and flat.
Took me a little over 30 minutes to play because it was so short.