Pros: Variety of holes, some open, some wooded. Challenging course with 2 tee pads locations. Reasonable pars. *****18 Holes, not 9*****
Cons: Brushy on the middle set of holes. Dirt tee pads
Other Thoughts: A fun course that is worth playing. It is well marked out and easy to navigate from hole to hole. Worth playing!
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - BONUS: This course has18 holes not 9.
- Good clear hole signage.
- Strong dose of challenging wooded/forest holes (holes 6-17) and open holes 1-5 and 18.
- NIce tight hole shots.
- Some ace runs.
- Well organized. IE consistent set up of red bricks that have dual purpose: they point the way towards the basket and they are launch points.
- Port a pottie on 1
- In a park but NOT crowded whatsoever
- Fun and challenging 18 holes. the treed holes are tight and fun to mentally plot a course and tough to execute.
- Saw a Cooper's Hawk on 14
Cons: - only 1 tee and 1 hole placement per hole so no pro launch spots.
- Feels like a rough neighbourhood.
- A shame there was no one else was throwing on the course. Underutilized little gem.
- No food or store that I could see - ie: it is isolated a bit so bring water and snack.
- Classy memorial tip of the hat plaque at 1 to a respected local disc golf enthusiast and supporter.
Other Thoughts: - Just very very surprised at how this place had a real quality feed to it. Rudimentary in its raw earth "pads" but a well thought out course with good flow, variable terrain and shots, clean course and just bizarre to see this course in the small north city of Sudbury. If you are in town do definitely seek this place out and plan at least one 18 hole round. I did it twice it was so much fun.
- Note: the notations about the course and photos describing on this site are out of date at time of writing this review. There are no crossover holes, there are now 18 holes not 9, and the flow is simple, intuitive and good.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.