Farmington, ME
Troll Valley DGC Share
Uploaded By: jmsayward Hole #16

no trolls at troll valley

2-4    4/30/2012   5/8/2012
Review By: BO555
Pros: friendly staff,well layed out course,well stocked snack shop,this place is also a camp ground (good for thoes weekends where you just want to get up early and start banging some chains!!!!)
Cons: some holes are a bit soggy this spring.
Other Thoughts: would love to play this course late summer or early fall when its all dryed up.and hope they start getting more players for there monday eve mix doubles turnys.

Not in yet but looking great

1    8/7/2010   8/7/2010
Review By: ejwernet
Pros: This course is in process of being installed. I showed up to play it in late July thinking it was in as it was listed on the PDGA site. Not so, but the owner walked me around (on his on volition!) about a third of the course to show me what was going on. The use of fairways, elevation and natural terrain will make this a go-to location. I did not see any reasons that the course won't eventually be fantastic!
Cons: Once it is in, this list might happen but until I really get to play it, I can not tell you any bad parts.
Other Thoughts: I just wish I was going to be in Farmington within the next couple of months to see this course and play it. Why didn't they think of this stuff when I was in college 20 years ago?!!! It would have been a great thing to do in Farmington!!!!