9 Helpful / 3 Not
how many words can I type in the "cons" section?
Pros: - New baskets
- Has a map board (maybe only on the back 9?) and tee signs now
- Well mowed
- Lack of poison ivy, thorns, rough*
Cons: - Seems to have been designed by a non- disc golfer or maybe by throwing wet noodles onto a campus map
- Honestly 18 holes should not have been attempted to be installed at this property
- Parking lots in play often cars will get damaged
- Pedestrians, windows, and a FREEWAY in play (someone could die if you shanked)
- Fairly tough to navigate especially if you don't know the campus, back 9 is separated
- Tee signs show ridiculous flight lines (such as over a roof, through impenetrable woods, etc, and don't face the right way and the actual tee spot isn't marked make your own for now
- ranges from par 2 (#1- 60 ft.) to par 6 (#4- 500 ft)
Other Thoughts: Course needs to be scaled back to 9 holes or completely re-designed this isn't how disc golf should be shown to new-comers
9 of 12 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.