5 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: • This course plays through common areas of a school campus, both through yards and across roads. Not a big issue except during peak hours of traffic from students.
• The baskets are DGA and in decent order, which I feel is a huge plus.
• The campus itself is very nice,which adds to the scenery.
Cons: • The layout is a bit wonky as it seems to go back and forth, and plays through busier areas at times. You end up throwing over roads and around a few houses.
• During peak hours of people traffic, you may need to show extra caution as not to injure anyone.
• Routing and signage are missing completely. It's almost an adventure trying to find the next "pad" (which there aren't any)
• Every hole feels similar to the last, no variety really of any kind.
- No sense of elevation change, all very flat and "bleaugh"
Other Thoughts: With as much space as they have here, they could have done better to lay this course out. At the very least please get some signage and routing up to spec, as it's a challenge to make it from basket to "tee".
• Also, figure out how to make this course safer (as stated, maybe move the layout)
• It IS nice however to see another school put up a course.
5 of 6 people found this review helpful.
going to keep it short, much like this course.
4 Helpful / 0 Not
Aesthetic-- plays through campus common areas and across roads. dangerous course if there are a lot of people around.
Baskets--DGA's in nice repair
on a positive note this is a beautiful little campus.
Layout-- this course plays through some VERY busy areas of the campus, across roads and around houses. I'm not 100% the designers on this one but the layout is super weird.
teepads/signs/routing/nav--nothing. you play from basket to basket. finding hole 1 is difficult at best.
challenge/variety/risk v reward--none to speak of on any of these fronts.
this campus is large, it seems there would be a better place to put this course. I don't see a really feasible way to play this course safely.
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
2 Helpful / 1 Not
Fun Practice Course
Pros: Right on campus, official chain baskets, short holes with few obstacles. Well manicured campus lawns, no rough.
Cons: Only 9 holes, no tee-pads or markers, some tees really close to buildings and student traffic.
Other Thoughts: Not sure I would call this a true DG course, more like a fun, little practice run. Just 9 holes, have to play from basket to basket as no tee pads or signs exist. Fairly short course, all par 3 holes. Great for practicing midrange and putting, dont even bring your drivers. Carried my Midrange and Putter, all I needed.
2 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.