Fun for the kiddies... maby
Pros: - It's on school grounds so students have the chance to be exposed to the sport at a young age
- Wide open. Makes for a good place to test out some new plastic without the risk of loosing it.
- Baskets range in distance from each other, so there is room to make a safari course with some good distance on some holes.
- There was a backstop in front of one of the baskets
Cons: - No Tee pads or signs (safari only)
- Not available for play during school hours
- Wide open. I realy could have used for some trees or something
- No elevation change
- A couple of baskets are neer the fences and you could loose a disc over the fence
- Field can get muddy
Other Thoughts: This is a nice little course for the students of Sunny Brae Middle School to learn the sport of disc golf, or at least to give them an introduction. It realy doesn't have any ways to make it more challenging, as it plays around the baseball / soccer field, with no real trees or elevation. Hopefully the school is using it in thier PE program and geting some more kids out on the course. Maby if they get started here they can end up World Champions...
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.