Alma, AR
Alma Middle School DGC Share
Uploaded By: wentzl Hole #3 (Taken 10/2010)

Pretty good place to play

1    12/24/2015   2/1/2016
Review By: Joshwest
Pros: Well laid out. I like the idea of taking 9 holes and making them into 18 with different tees.
Cons: The big one for me was the lack of signage. There are stones with the numbers on them, and there were maps at the start. I even played with a guy who had played there before, and we were hunting for most of the time out there.
Other Thoughts: Very good, not really difficult, but still worth playing if you are in town for awhile. Just needs better signage.

Neat

2-4    5/7/2011   5/7/2011
Review By: The-Mann
Pros: Nice little 9-hole course, I think it is very well laid out. It is really neat shooting from different t-boxes to the same hole, but it seems completely different. I respect that they took such a constricted area and worked with it. I like the new blocks with numbers they put in for the t-boxes, apparently they just put them in this morning.
Cons: Would be much nicer with signs. I would have gotten lost if it wasn't for the tournament. I dislike the schools giant "burn/trash" pile in front of t-pads 5 and 14. Holds water in certain places. On hole 11 there is a root in the middle of the t-box.