Course Extinct
Joker's Peak Share

Tough Terrain

2-4    12/4/2010   12/4/2010
Review By: Wappy410
Pros: Beautiful, rugged terrain. This challenging course has really served to make me a better player, with holes featuring large drops of up to 100 feet and rises of 50 feet. The varied terrain makes each hole interesting and dynamic, and I find myself looking for opportunities to go and play again.
Cons: As mentioned, the holes are challenging, and the terrain is rugged. The front nine involve a lot of hiking, as do the back nine to a lesser degree. If you make large errors, the course is unforgiving and you will quite possibly spend time looking for your disc. With much of the course played out on non-level surfaces, an untimely hook or unfortunate bend can send your disc slanting down the hillside.
Other Thoughts: All in all, I love this course, and have played all 18 several times, though generally not all at once. I have not lost any discs on the course, though I have spent a decent amount of time looking for a stray disc. The difficult nature of this course is likely to be fairly discouraging for players with little or no experience, so I would recommend saving this course till later, unless they are particularly intrepid. Enjoy!