3 Helpful / 0 Not
Well thought out course...
1. Course map / overview on large board by tee #1
2. Solid tee boxes (not concrete, but still pretty good)
3. Good course signage with accurate distances
4. Great use of distance and existing obstacles including OB (Road) and the trees and creek which are constantly in play
5. Quality DISCatcher baskets
6. Adequate seating and trash receptacles
1. Old "Rec 18" signs are still in the ground around the park making things confusing for first-timers
2. Only 12 holes (which is all that would fit...but still a slight drawback)
3. Tee boxes are a little bit short (If you like a run-up, you'll have to be careful)
4. No restrooms on site
5. Playground and pavilions in play for less accurate players (If you have to ask, it's probably you...)
Other Thoughts: Overall this course is well thought out and well placed. It's a fun course that requires a number of different shots (though may not require every disc in your bag) and uses the natural obstacles to their fullest. The small creek is almost constantly in play, and the mild elevation changes make for subtle challenges. Most intermediate players will find this course challenging, but not frustrating. Pros may find it slightly lacking in technical difficulty, while beginners may find it a bit too challenging... If you're in the general area and want to play a fun course, you can't go wrong playing MacIntyre!
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.