0 Helpful / 2 Not
Half good, half evil
Pros: - front nine are a good warm up and the back 9 are very challenging
- on some holes, there is plenty of open space to really let it rip
Cons: - A lot of trees, can get frustrating
- some of the course maps on the signs aren't accurate.
- sometimes hard to find the next hole unless you look at a complete course map.
- course 13 and 14 are played through a narrow pathway and it's hard to get a long drive.
- some of the pars are impossible to reach
Other Thoughts: A great overall course. The front 9 are more for warming up and beginners. Take on the back 9 if you're up for a real challenge. 17 has a LONG distance, great chance to test your farthest drive. A lot of obstacles, but that should only validate the challenging side of you. I definitely recommend this course to players of all skill levels.
0 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.