Bowling Green, KY
Preston Miller Park Share
Uploaded By: AdamE Hole #3 (Taken 11/2011)
3 / 230ft.   3 / 230ft.   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

It Was Ok

1    3/6/2010   3/7/2010
Review By: SharpshootersDiscGol
Pros: A good mix of open and tight holes with accurate shots need to get through the tough dense woods. Tee pads at all holes and buckets to put trash in at most of the tee's.
If you have kids there is a huge park right across the walking path.
Cons: I guess a few of the local players or non players really like to beat this course up...tee signs were missing all over the place (was told they were stolen) and there is graffiti on almost all of the tee signs and on the posts...the trash bins on the course were five gallon buckets hanging from the tee sign posts and most were filled to the top and overflowing. It just dosen't seem to me that the local players really care to much about the upkeep of the course..
Other Thoughts: I wasn't really impressed with this course compared to the others in the area...it's a nice course to hit and get in but if not for the AM's coming up I would probally avoid this course...

2-4    9/3/2008   9/3/2008
Review By: bryon
Pros: In todays standards the course is pretty short. However, I played this course twice. Round one I shout a -6, round 2 I shot a +6 so the course can kick your but if your not paying attention. I would consider this a really good rec course. I had fun playing it, but wouldn't consider it a course to visit often.

Other Thoughts: If this review sounds familiar its because I accidentally gave this review for the Basil-Griffith park.