Course Extinct
Peoria, IL
Willow Knolls Share
Uploaded By: Martin Dewgarita   (Taken 4/2011)

The Flame of Nothingness

1    3/9/2011   4/14/2011
Review By: Martin Dewgarita
Pros: The course that holds the honor of being the worst "course" I have ever played.

Potential. Usually I don't necessarily comment on the potential of a course, but that's all this one has going for it. From what I can tell the YMCA that runs this course owns a huge area of property that could be brilliant for a top quality course, huge elevation, tightly wooded areas, a stream weaving through and some more open areas, this place has 5 star potential.
Cons: It's not a course. I feel guilty even marking this thing as a course played. I wandered around the property for a while with a Roc. Of the "course" that supposedly exists I found one post wrapped in aluminum stove pipe standing, and 2 such posts laying off to the side. I found no tee markers of any sort and a large yellow arrow that may or may not have anything to do with the course (maybe that marks a teebox?)
Other Thoughts: The potential exists if someone were were to put forth the $$ and effort. What exists now is not a playable course and not worth even passing by.