Spring, TX
Timber Lane Park DGC Share
Uploaded By: Midnightbiker Hole #7 (Taken 1/2011)

Will be returning!

1    12/8/2011   12/9/2011
Review By: TrickyTay
Pros: This was a great fun course! I live down in Pearland and travel quite a bit to Spring an Humble area. I have been searching for a course like this one. I love the wooded area. It makes it great to practice your control. Pins are in good distances so grabbing your disc and letting it rip is awesome! Baskets are in great shape, well this because they are new!!
Cons: When I pulled up to the park there were no course direction to #1 tee. Didn't see any course lay out. Took a good 30 min to figure out where #1 was ( thank god for iPhone ). There are a few trees in the fairway but I didn't think there were TO many. It makes it challenging and motivated to keep your disc under control.
Other Thoughts: I will most likely be returning to this course! My only other thoughts about the course is really would like to see a course layout. I tee boxes I really didnt care for so it would awesome to see some concrete pads.