Garland, TX
Audubon Park Share
Uploaded By: patfan74 Hole #10 (Taken 3/2011)
Hole #10 Approach

1 2 3 4 Next >

1    9/11/2008   9/11/2008
Review By: itskinnan
Cons: This park was just plain terrible. To start, there were no maps and since I had never been there before, I had no idea where hole one was. After walking around the merky swamp course for about an hour, I finally found a cheap piece of wood with a "1" on it. This park was a ghost town. Other than the scary gang-members hanging out on the park benches in the middle of the course. There was not another disc golfer in site. The creek was dirty and filled with trash. If I had thrown a disc into it, I would't have dreamed of going anywhere near the garbage filled stream to retreave it. And just for the record, I am not a disc golf course snob by any means. I'll play anywhere. But I will never go back to that course again. For a thirty minute drive to go check out a new course that I had not been to, It was a huge dissapointment. I would not recommend playing this course.

2/24/2008   2/24/2008
Review By: mark
Pros: It is a power throwers paradice ,esp the back 9 holes . If Garland does what its suppose to do this can be a very chalangeing course . great for tourneys
if tey don't ! Practice only
be warned to be prepaired to loose some disc in the creek as i have on any occasions .
Cons: The creek is filled with trash and stinks to high heaven in the summer
Other Thoughts: could be oneof the most beautiful pks in the dalla area if maintained

Needs help!

12/25/2007   2/24/2008
Review By: punkfan55
Cons: This course was going through some major sewer repairs, that cut off nearly half of the course. There is a creek that runs through it, and it was full of trash. The holes I was able to play were average. The main sign was pretty much crap. I attached a picture of it in the course images.

1 2 3 4 Next >