1 Helpful / 9 Not
Love this place!
Pros: This is my first review so please understand my novice-ness. I really love this course, I've attended CSUC for three years now and I love heading up to the course before class for a round. Great place for relaxing round with your buddys, with awesome views and great pin placements. All the holes are tough but not overly challenging.
Cons: no tee signs
Other Thoughts: Love playing this place and I think its only going to get better.
1 of 10 people found this review helpful.
Great place for a course
2 Helpful / 6 Not
Pros: - Intense basket locations on a couple of holes where huge cliffs defiantly come into play
- Amazing views around the course
- Nice mixture of distances
- What elevation change is there is used well
- Holes vary from tightly wooded (but not impossibly tight) to wide open
- Blue powder coated baskets look great and help with basket visibility
- Holes have nice variety between them, lefts, rights, uphills, downhills, even out over cliffs.
- Concrete tees on every hole
- Trails are pretty easy to follow between holes, they have rocks and concrete blocks with arrows on them
- Benches on every tee
- Some baskets have flags to indicate wind on them
- Nice wood fences around, some to mark O.B.
- Friendly locals
- Amazing birds around including hawks, there are great chances for some bird watching out here
- There's a sign with a map of the course at the beginning, you might want to take a picture with your camera so you can use it for reference
Cons: No tee signs
Gets really hot in the summer
Other Thoughts: Great place to take the family or play a quick round
2 of 8 people found this review helpful.
Best Course ever!?
0 Helpful / 6 Not
Pros: I loved this spot, I cannot believe the views of the north valley. Great pin positions, amazing views, good tee pads. Alot of those game changing challenging shots, with a few easier birdie holes too. For what the city gave these guys to work with I don't believe they could have done any better. Hole 3 and 4 are obviously the money makers but there are alot of other great holes here too.
Cons: Tee signs would be awesome but I hear the city will not allow them. A local told me a rumor of some alternates getting put in and that was going to be my next con.
Other Thoughts: I love this spot. Keep it coming Butte County.
0 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Love this place!
0 Helpful / 12 Not
Pros: Love my home course. This is the spot where I learned.
Good pin placement
and good people.
Cons: No tee sign or alternates
And thats because the city of chico is crap to deal with
0 of 12 people found this review helpful.
2 Helpful / 13 Not
African Savannah Golf
Pros: The Point is something else. Fantastico views and vistas and shots. Played in 2008 and then again in 2011. Real Pleasure. Went to pick up my disk on hole 4 and heard the rattle and just missed a baby rattler looking to do me.
Cons: Not a one excepting the Park folk. Nice job doing the tee pads.
2 of 15 people found this review helpful.
0 Helpful / 9 Not
Pros: This is by far one of the best courses I've ever played. Good variety in range, technicality and pin position. Great place, great view, and good people. I love the pack it in pack it out rules. Chico Outsiders definately have there stuff together. Good work guys.
Cons: The city and the park really mess with this place. Constantly closing it for weeks cause of a little rain. Keep up the good work outsiders.
Other Thoughts: Play this course! Become an Outsider member!!
0 of 9 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.