Clearwater, FL
Cliff Stephens Park Share
Uploaded By: Scott L. Kuhns Hole #15 (Taken 9/2010)
3 / 306ft.   -- / --   3 / 306ft.   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Dream Course

2-4    7/10/2013   2/6/2014
Review By: tkatzer52
Pros: the pros of this course are that it is perfect for anyone who has experience and for anyone who has a passion for the sport
Cons: The Gators and muddy at times
Other Thoughts: when im 18 im moving from Wisconsin to florida just for this course

5+    11/8/2011   11/8/2011
Review By: captainobvious
Pros: This is the Champs course. Do you really need any more info?
Other Thoughts: Water hazards so bring floaters or some discs you won't miss. Get ready to throw far! This place is huge. If you're a beginner you might want to try youth guild or azalea before this place.

top notch

1    7/25/2011   10/25/2011
Review By: Christianlamb
Pros: Beautiful course and scenery!! Great variety of shots require that really pushed my skill level. Plenty of water to keep you on your toes too. Just beautiful scenery to walk through even if I wasn't playing disc golf. Solid tees and baskets w 3 extra holes. I could play this course every day and never get sick of it. I have some awesome courses here in Orlando, but Cliff became my favorite course in Florida as soon as I played it. Definitely a must play course.
Cons: We did play w a local who knew the course so signage wasn't an issue for us but I could see how it could be. Regardless though this is an awesome course. Of course if u are new to the game u could lose a few discs.... Bring your dragons and wahoos!!