3 Helpful / 0 Not
Decent 9-Hole Neighborhood Park
Pros: - Short course that allows beginners to really learn how to throw a disc properly while still offering some intimidation (river flowing behind the 1st basket and along the last couple holes).
- Good signs marking every tee.
- Interesting use of bricks/stones for the tees. Nice baskets.
- Quiet. I played in the morning and we didn't encounter anyone else on the course or the playground. Could have had more to do with the weather though.
- No restroom.
- Tees were too short.
- First couple holes were straight shots with no obstacles in the fairways. Looked like they may have had to clear a couple trees recently.
Other Thoughts: I'd love to have this little course a block or so from my house. It would be great for a quick game before it gets too dark, especially since I currently have to drive 20+ minutes to the closest course to my home. Hopefully they will re-plant some trees on the first couple holes, although the sight of the river is enough to make anyone second guess their throw.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 2 Not
fun easy course
Pros: -nice park
-usually well up kept
-very easy to navigate
-makes good use of a small piece of land
-great course to learn on
-good for forehand or backhand throwers alike
-good mix of distance
-just enough of a challenge to make it interesting for most skill levels
Cons: - very crowded at times
-no restrooms or water fountains
- high risk of losing a disc in the creek
-holes 1 and 2 are now completely open
Other Thoughts: this course is short but can be very fun, lots of birdies and ace opportunities. watch out for the creek, it is a disc eater and chances are if loose a disc, you won't get a call back.
1 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.