Dexter, OR
Dexter Park DGC Share

There is no place like home.

5+    12/23/2009   12/24/2009
Review By: Ripdiscgolf
Pros: This was my home for almost 2 years and I great place for every level of player. Long fairways call for a long arm on open holes, but once you are in the trees it's all about finesse. Many tree and well maintained so not a lot of brush so you do not lose to many disc's. Basket and tee-pad layout is very well thought out for safe and fun play, trash can's also well placed to help keep the park clean. The local players and likely the friendliest I have been around so if you go there alone just wait for a player to show up and play alone! Rain or shine this is my top course and it's well worth the drive from Eugene OR or where every you might find yourself.
Cons: A few holes may be a little long for par 3 for some players. Other then that I have nothing bad to say.
Other Thoughts: This course has it all, big open, Tree, Up and down hill as well as blind shots, you may want to bring your bag as it's a course for more then one disc.

There are restrooms and parking to go around, also close to restaurants, gas stations (that sell disc's - Texaco or Chevron) and other small stores.

Amazing Course Within Oregon Scenery

5+    6/6/2009   6/12/2009
Review By: BullBurner
Pros: This was the 2nd course that I had ever played on and this course made me fall in love with the sport. It has a hole for everybody. There are holes for those with amazing drives, holes for the technically gifted (both lefties and righties) and holes for those who are just blessed with good luck. The diversity comes in many forms; from open field holes to tightly wooded holes that are level, uphill and downhill. This course has it all. My 1st time walking to the tee of hole #3 I was wondering what the hell to do and that feeling came up many times through the 1st round but after that I was excited and couldn't wait to play it again. So, after a quick trip down to the store just down the road for a cold beverage and a couple new discs ;) I went back and played it again and had a blast. This course is the best of the best and I have been travelling all over Oregon since I played Dexter trying to find one as incredible and only Whistler's comes close.

Oh! And there's a freakin' lake right next to it which is perfect for a quick dip on a hot day after 18 holes then a bar-b-que :D
Cons: Tough on beginners but with an experienced friend a great course to learn some new techniques on. I have turned many friends onto the game by taking them here.

Sometimes crowded but for the most part (there are the drunken exceptions to this rule) everybody is extremely friendly (as are most Oregonians) and I have made many friends here.
Other Thoughts: I play here as often as I can and I haven't found a course in Oregon (will be trying out Washington next) that is better in anyway then Dexter. 6 stars out of 5

Jizzed in my pants! A+

5+    10/22/2008   3/2/2009
Review By: Rayfillet
Pros: This is the most diverse course I have ever played on. Has everything to old growth to open fields. This course has plenty of elevation as well. It is truly a gem of the Oregon disc golf courses. Located by a beautiful lake....watch out for bald eagles!!!
Cons: A very long course......I prefer that though.
To far away from civilization but def. worth the drive.