Louisville, CO
Louisville DGC Share
Uploaded By: mgcarney Hole #4 (Taken 3/2011)
3 / 222ft.   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Barefoot In The Park!

1    7/17/2012   7/17/2012
Pros: Another course you could play barefoot. This is a lovely little (maybe 4-5 acre neighborhood park) surrounded and three sides by homes and on the forth side by a golf course (the other kind). With only five short holes ranging from 175' to 223', 12-15 minute rounds are the norm. Each hole is an ACE waiting to happen. However # 2 and # 5 are a little longer and take a little more skill.
So who would like this course? First of all, the neighborhood kids, they're future disc golfers. It's perfect for families, girl friends, golfers looking to rack up some ACES and don't forget us COURSE BAGGERS! Five and 15 minutes and you're done!
Cons: It's not a destination course. It's not even a recreation course. I don't know who would drive there unless maybe you were taking your 8 year old for the first time. But I think it has a place.
Other Thoughts: It's a lovely manicured, thick green grass. Take your shoes off and let you toes bask in the softness.
If I lived in the neighborhood, I'd play it forward and backward. I'd have a bunch of ACES.
I think there's a niche for these courses in disc golf.