Trussville, AL
Uploaded By: Bensontbjj Hole #13

My favorite

5+    9/1/2010   9/13/2010
Review By: livinitupzzz
Pros: Let me preface by saying that this is my primary course. I play it sometimes on a weekly basis and it is about a mile from my house so I have a personal affinity for it. However, as a beginner, I have now played something around 8 courses and have yet to find another course that has the mix of challenges that this course provides. I've found much easier courses and I've found much longer courses (not necessarily harder- just longer).
The mix of shaping shots from amateur tees to accurate driving from pro tees makes a great outing if you have mixed skill levels.
Cons: The city personnel could cut grass a little more frequently. When it is well-manicured- it's hard to beat.

Signage could be better
Other Thoughts: There is a new 18 hole wooded course across the road in the sports complex. Not my favorite but definitely worth a play. You will love if you love wooded courses. I like a course with mixed bag variety.