2 Helpful / 1 Not
Short and Technical
Pros: This course makes maximum use of a rather small park. The usage of very narrow gaps require accuracy, even with relatively short drives.
* easy walking and quick playing - can play in under an hour as a single
* good flow, minimum walking between holes
* some short/long tees
* water in play on several holes, adding challenge
* excellent one-disc course, or minimum disc course, if you like that
* several short yet difficult holes
Cons: While this course does make use of all available park space, this creates challenges when the park is busier.
* Holes 1, 11 & 12 are often unplayable during peak times
* Signage is poor - short tees are marked but distance/par may not be accurate - most long tees not marked
* Tees are natural, but many are worn out with usage
* No next tee signs - PRINT OUT THE MAP!
* Baskets are older and worn
Other Thoughts: This course serves local players well, in that it is a great place to tune up on line shaping and the short game. You can leave your drivers home as only 3 holes play over 300 ft. I wouldn't travel any distance just to play this course, but if you find yourself in the area, it's worth a quick visit.
Print out the map! While there is a good flow to the course, finding the correct next tee and basket can be challenging, especially hole 1 to 2, 4 to 5, 10 to 11, Sounds contradictory, but because of a bit of criss-crossing, it can be easy to get off track.
2 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.