Moundsville, WV
The Yellow Course Share
Uploaded By: Jeffrey2636   (Taken 8/2012)
Park Entrance for Yellow Course and Black Course

Ace Away!

1    5/16/2011   5/16/2014
Review By: JohtoVillage
Pros: Even though this course is easily the shortest course I have ever played, I actually had a lot of fun. Its kind of fun to shoot for aces on every hole and really was a good way to get "warm" for the Black Course. Playing a course like this builds your confidence up and is a great course for beginners. Its a great course to just bring your putter and practice only with a putter off the tee. The bright yellow baskets were nice and the teepads were nice. While I wouldn't go out of my way to play this course alone, it was certainly a fun time. It's not every day you shoot in the 30's and this course will give you that chance!
Cons: This course has no challenge - its probably the shortest and easiest course I have ever played. I shot a 38 meaning that I missed two birdies. I don't feel like I played that well and so if you are looking for a challenge then this isn't the course for you. Great for beginners and practicing your up shots but that's about it.
Other Thoughts: This course would be nothing if it didn't have the Black Course right next to it. If you come to this park make sure to spend 40 minutes playing the Yellow Course. You may get an ace and its remarkably different than the Black Course.

Warm up to a monster

1    9/8/2011   9/8/2011
Review By: Bikinimower
Pros: Lots of variety
Nice park
Good course to learn on
Good family course
High fun factor for it's size
Clean, mowed and well taken care of
Good use of available land
Cons: Small, which isn't necessarily a con
Not much of a challenge
Look for cars before throwing
Other Thoughts: Perfect addition to the area, I heard they were planning on using this land for multiple courses and this one is in perfect contrast to the Black course. The area is new to Disc Golf and if your not familiar you may want to sharpen you skills on this one before you attempt the much bigger, much harder,much more intimidating Black course.

All the holes are short but they did an excellent job of using the available land to the best of their ability. They have a very good balance of shot types and even some decent elevation changes for a course it's size. You do play on and around a road so look before you throw

The course is easy, but not as easy as you think at first glance. Place your throws carefully or you may end up in thick rough or over a steep hill. I thought this course had a pretty high fun factor considering how small it is

Good course for newbys, girlfriends, and kids. It would even be a good warm up for an experienced player before he heads off the tame the mighty Black course. I wouldn't recommend it for a road trip unless you are planning to combine it with the Black course. I don't know if there are more on the way but I sure hope so. Keep up the good work guys!!