2 Helpful / 1 Not
A fair review
Pros: - Friendly owners
- A good use of what space they have
- Nice homemade baskets
- Lit up for night golf
- Discs that can be borrowed to use for people who do not have any
- Lights can be rented to be attached to discs for night golf
- Good putting range with marked distances from 5 - 60 ft
- Lost discs are returned to owners when found (and you will lose alot on this course if your not careful)
Cons: -No Signs
-Out of bounds on every hole
-dirt berms seperate all the fairways which create strange wind patterns. Different winds on every shot you take
- Spring and summer the berms are covered in thick and deep plants which swallow your discs like it is their job. you could be spending most of your day looking for discs in this jungle
-$8 a round or $15 for day/night
- Must call before you go as its a private course
- Beware of poison ivy when looking in the woods for your discs as it is abundant out there
Other Thoughts: When reading the 5/5 review below you must keep in mind that this is the only course that reviewer has played so he has nothing to base it against. There is no way this course should have a higher rating then the Toronto Island course which is still a world class course with only a 3.5/5 rating (and is listed as one of Ken Climo's top ten courses)
There are many better courses in the area which are better worth your time if you only coming to the area for a visit. This is not and will never be a PDGA sanctioned course.
All tee pads are grass. If your looking for a different course you have not played then check this one out but I would hit all the others in the toronto area first.
2 of 3 people found this review helpful.
2 Helpful / 5 Not
Pros: Good mix of lengths and difficulties
Well thought out Mandos
Super honest players (always get my discs back)
Cons: Not much signage at each hole, but the course is easy to navigate with what's there.
Other Thoughts: Make sure you call Kevin first, it is a private course.
2 of 7 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.