Kennedale, TX
Sonora Park Share
Uploaded By: FakerNiner Hole #3 (Taken 5/2011)

beautiful park

1    5/30/2011   5/30/2011
Review By: dpg.sa@live.com
Pros: Park is beautiful... Easy to find. Very low traffic due to its newness. Tight at most spots. Offers technical shots.
Cons: Layout has too many trees in play that make a few holes un-playable. Yes its new however it lacks forsight in the planning. I do not advocate cutting down trees. I only advocate a touch of common sense in the placement of the holes. You are fighting with being in a private fenced ranch 15 feet from chain placement or fighting a methane swamp.
Other Thoughts: About the creek. DONT GET IN. I lost a 167 boss with phone number and reward if by chance you decide to get in and find it. Holes 5 and 6 suck. Sorry to the designers, I know your left with limits to the set-up. More should have been near the pond. All and all I want to like it. Its 2.8 miles from my house. If your looking for D.Goss you will find me at another course. I would not and will not recommend to friends.