Elizabeth City, NC
Fun Junktion DGC Share
Uploaded By: jkdisc Hole #18 (Taken 4/2011)

fun course

1    8/3/2011   8/5/2011
Review By: vb5star
Pros: I got my 2nd ace ever on 8/3/11 on hole 6. Thats why this course got rated a 3, instead of a 2 :). Course has lots of ace runs. Great course for odyssey golf. I dont think it gets much traffic.
Cons: There are lots of cons. The layout could use some tweeking. Hole 8 is missing/stolen. Thick brush lines most fairways. Several holes have steep up hill/blind shots. We herd movment in the grass/brush and thought it was a rabbit or small animal. A 5-6 foot black snake jumped out next to me and my buddy. Brind your hiking shoes and water.
Other Thoughts: Im going to flag out the course on several holes next time we visit. Im going to leave the front seven hole alone. Hole 8 will shoot from 8s tee to ones basket. 9 will be flagged out and shooting blind over tha same area towards nine basket down hill. tens tee will be flagged out since its missing. Hole 15 and 17 also will also be flagged different. Hole 17 will be shortened and will cause you to be throwing close to the ledge down off to the left of the tee for 17. It was a great change of pace for me to play this course since all of the tidewater courses lack elveation