Trophy Club, TX
Trophy Club Park Share
Uploaded By: bradcrow4 Hole #2 (Taken 5/2014)
Hole 2 Tee: Basket is tucked into the trees up the hill on the right.

1    7/13/2016   7/18/2016
Review By: nckirksey
This review was updated on 10/3/2016
Pros: Maybe one day, they'll clean this place up a bit and I'll return. I'm really sad, since the course got such good reviews from earlier players.
Cons: This place (currently) is SNAKE CITY. Ankle-high grass right off the fairways, fallen debris laying all over the course (mostly trees and logs), and everything is right next to a lake.

Apparently, the city removed 6 holes, as the back 6 was completely gone when I tried to play here.

No map or markers to tell players where to go next. Luckily, I was able to find a map online.

Very limited parking.

$2 park entry fee for vehicles. The exit strip (to prevent people from entering for free - messes up your tires if you go the wrong way) looks SUPER sketchy.
Other Thoughts: Not worth driving 20 minutes only to find that the course is basically unplayable (unless you're Steve Irwin or something and aren't concerned with being bitten by one of the area's many poisonous snakes). Had I known the course would be in such bad condition, I would have just gone to play at Turner. I will not be coming back until there is confirmation that the course is playable again.

If you're an out-of-towner or have to drive a ways to get here, be sure there's another review or course conditions update since mine before attempting to play Trophy Club. Otherwise, you might waste your time like I did.

EDIT: No idea why I'm receiving so many downvotes for this review. If you don't like my review, maybe bug the city of Trophy Club to actually maintain your disc golf course. Sorta like the immaculately-mowed grass on the side of the road leading up to the park. Seriously, that grass looks like it belongs on a golf course, so why does your disc golf course's grass go up way past my ankles? There's always the chance I got there on a weird week, but I'm not going to change my score for this course until I get the chance to play here again (sorry random dude who sent me the angry DM). Just because this is your local course doesn't mean I have to give it a 4-star rating).