Helena, MT
Hyzer Hills DGC Share
Uploaded By: borisbecker475 Hole #2 (Taken 1/2014)

1    7/1/2014   7/15/2014
Review By: Canis Lupis
Pros: Great elevation mix. Excellent assortment of distances. Scenic views of the area. Thoughtful course design. Nice baskets and pads (although if it were or had rained it would be a different story.) Very friendly/helpful locals.
Cons: Non existent directional signs for a course that desperately requires it. I had my map open on my phone and still had trouble deciphering where to go. Grass was a bit long when we played
Other Thoughts: I really enjoyed playing this course. It would be ranked higher if there were a few improvements to signage and course maintenance. Even still, I would play this again with out a doubt.

1    10/5/2012   10/7/2012
Review By: Ranger Rick
Pros: Fun holes, with lots of trees and elevation. We had a blast! New tee boxes and baskets were a plus!
Cons: Very little markings or directional signage. We had to ask where hole 1 was, and it didn't get any better from there. Several times we found that we were throwing at the wrong basket.
Other Thoughts: This would be a much better place to play if there were some sort of signage and legend showing the course layout. Other than that, we had a blast playing this course

Fun

1    3/13/2012   3/13/2012
Review By: bubbaarmy
Pros: Fun variety of holes. Not very difficult, but some challenging shots. Nice rubber tee boxes, brand new Mach 3 baskets.
Cons: Little hard to navigate, not much parking
Other Thoughts: Very fun course, well worth the stop to play!