Noble, OK
Noble DGC Share
Uploaded By: WoogieBoogie Hole #12 (Taken 3/2012)
-- / --   -- / --   3 / 339ft.   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Best in Central Oklahoma

5+    2/5/2013   2/8/2013
Review By: DanEBoy
Pros: Great Mixture of holes, wooded, open, long and short. This has definatly become my favorite course to play and how lucky am I? It's also my home course. I've played every course I can find in central oklahoma, and this one is the best.
Other Thoughts: Course has changed it's layout since the pictures were uploaded. 12&13 has swapped with 14&15. There is a great map on the backside of the park sign displaying all holes accurately.

Tough course

5+    8/8/2012   8/13/2012
Review By: TylerM
This review was updated on 11/8/2012
Pros: Tee pads are great, baskets in excellent condition, signage is excellent, restrooms are nice, and the locals are friendly and helpful.

This course allows you to try a variety of shots. Some holes let you air it out for pretty big distance (4 & 8), while others force you to squeeze your shot down long, narrow fairways. The rough can be very punishing, so it forces concentration on most shots.

There is a hardware store with a decent selection of discs just down the road.

Holes 3,4,8,10,15, and 18 are all memorable holes.

The layout is very easy to follow and I love the way the loop puts you right back at the parking lot.
Cons: Disc eaters!!! Very easy to lose discs on many holes. Not noob friendly (I shot an 80 my first time -kinda discouraging).
Other Thoughts: The designers have worked very hard the last few years to constantly improve this course. I have met a couple of them while playing and they have been kind and helpful. I think this course may become the crown jewel of the Southern OKC area disc golf scene. I look forward to playing here again and seeing this great course get even better. UPDATE : With the new pads and signs and the rough getting beat down a little, I think this course deserves a 5. Incredible variety with a nice atmosphere = top notch course!