Lafayette, CO
-- / --   -- / --   -- / --   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Worst Course Yet

1    1/21/2012   1/21/2012
Review By: O1DMBFan
Pros: None at all. I can't find one good thing about this park.
Cons: Only 3 Holes, No tee pads or even tee areas, No signs or maps,
Other Thoughts: Would only be worth it for putting practice or horse. I will not come back, thought we'd give it a shot. Waste of a trip.

Not even a course

1    5/30/2011   5/30/2011
Review By: 14erDisc
Pros: It is at least a place for locals to come practice putting or try out some throws in the open field with a basket to aim at. It gets the idea of the sport out there.
Cons: This was the worst course i have even "played". I wouldn't even call it a course. When I went only three baskets remained. One was 1-2 feet away from a construction zone with heavy machinery running. The second was located in a large patch of weeds. The basket was so overrun with weeds, a bunch of weeds had grown well up into the basket. The third basket was right next to a fence and partially crooked. There are no tees to speak of... and even a creative mind has a tough time coming up with more than one or two throws the practice at this place. The pins are just so poorly placed, and clearly never get taken care of. This place is also very susceptible to wind.
Other Thoughts: I "played" 3 "holes" at the course and that was enough for me. I truly would not advise this place unless you want to practice putting. If i was a local I would never return here. It was, as DGCR says, abysmal.