2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Easy to get to course with its own parking lot.
- It is a multiuse park but it feels like it is just for disc golf.
- Long and short concrete tees on almost every hole
- Some of the most beautiful disc golf tee signs that are in the game.
- The course itself has a lot of fun, challenging wooded holes with the occational wide open hole. Every hole out there has its own element to it so it really feels like you never throw the same tee shot twice.
- The course was thoughtfully designed, where the basket placement is amost ideal for every hole.
- There is a little bit of length on a handful of the holes, so there is a good opportunity for you to open up your arm when you need to.
- a lot of holes out here have a big risk reward factor. By that I mean that there are multiple ways to get to the pin, some easy and some hard, but the hard ones can really pay off so it adds another dimension to playing.
- Lots of benches
Cons: - My only realy complaint about this course would have to be the benches. They are a permenant fixture directly behind the teepad, so if you are looking to get a long run up you cant because that is where the bench is.
Other Thoughts: Easily one of my favorite courses in the area and Id suggest that if you are driving through the city then you should 100% stop by and play it. Its worth it.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
0 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: Great variety of distance and difficulty throughout the course. Long holes with tall grass and trees that come into play. Along with short easy holes with few obstacles.
All the tee's are cement and are great lengths to get a good start, along with benches on every hole, and very detailed signs on almost all of the holes.
Cons: Can be very wet on hole's 1 and 16. still very playable but can be annoying getting everything all wet. won't hurt to pack a towel.
Navigation can be difficult as their is some walking from hole to hole, but there are signs and always people their to direct you for your first time.
Other Thoughts: I was one of the first people to have the pleasure of playing this course before it was even 18 holes. Over the past few years i have been happy to see it develop into a wonderful course that everyone can play and i hope everyone that plays it has a great time.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 5 Not
Pros: Variety of holes: open, enclosed, water hazard. Easy to follow course with opportunities for breaks. Bathrooms located between holes 1 & 2 (porta potty) and also between 3 & 4 (indoor pavilion, when unlocked). Varying ages and levels of players for handicapped leagues.
Cons: High traffic after 4pm, as said above. Can get soggy on holes 1, 2 and 17 after heavy rain.
Other Thoughts: Excited to have this nice 18 hole course in West Bend!!
1 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.