Fountain, CO
Cumberland Green Share
Uploaded By: Fishy Hole #18 (Taken 5/2011)

Fun little course

1    7/15/2012   7/15/2012
Review By: shofer1991
Pros: No waiting, easy to navigate, pins and tee boxes are in good condition, there's a good variation in shot types, family friendly it's a great course for beginners.
Cons: Multiple pins within the same area and since the numbers on the pin aren't facing the tee it can get a bit confusing, no parking lot, weeds and cactus everywhere which attracts alot of bugs, WIND, needs some different variations in obstacles.
Other Thoughts: Overall it was a neat little course. The holes are pretty short throughout, I found myself not having to use my driver a whole lot. I'd reccommend going earlier in the day (lower temperatures, and less wind). All in all it's a great course for beginner to average players, or for anyone looking to stay away from crowded courses like Cottonwood, or Widefield.

"Blinded" by the light ..

1    6/24/2012   6/24/2012
Review By: SMTouton86
Pros: Decently set up lanes with a few technical shots around trees and such .. Varies distances keep you varying between mid-range and drivers ..
Cons: Very arid landcape, cacti abound, as well as a "ground bee" colony behind hole 1's tee pad .. I say colony because there's about 3-4 holes surrounded by these little dust colored bees and they don't take kindly to people.
Other Thoughts: While I like the technical side to this course, go EARLY in the day (8:00 am-ish) so you aren't out in the heat of the day.

Nice, Short course

1    2/5/2012   4/6/2012
Review By: jayman4206
Pros: Lots of ace opportunities. Even the average beginner can birdie half of these holes. It doesn't take a long time to play, but you can throw multiple discs if you have the time, due to the fact that nobody plays it. My buddy aced the second hole on our first time out there. (He's an above average player, but not quite pro-quality, yet)
Cons: Parking is kinda sketchy. There's no lot, just parking on a suburb street. Cactus and very dense foliage can be a pain, but it's nothing to quit halfway over. All the holes are very short. The average player won't have to take his driver out of his bag for most of them. Don't wear shorts if you are prone to tossing them in the brush. Lot's of thorns.
Other Thoughts: I would play this as a secondary course. I wouldn't go out to play this course by itself. My best advice would be to play it after you have played Widefield Park. It's only a couple of miles away and doesn't take that long to finish. Very good short course to play if you don't wanna play Widefield twice. Like I said above, my buddy aced the second hole the first time out...