1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - This course is located at a church youth camp. It was designed to introduce kids to the game of disc golf.
- Perfect length to introduce someone to the game.
- Even though its short, it has many technical shots. (right to left, left to right, straight, downhill, uphill)
- Plays beside a beautiful lake.
- Nice baskets
Cons: - tees could be marked better
- not located near any other course
- 9 short holes
Other Thoughts: Even though this course is short, I really enjoy playing it. The course was set up by the father of Greg Carter after his passing. Greg would love this course cause it's perfect for the kids.
I recommend playing during the November tournament if you can. They raise money to send a few of the poorer kids to camp that might not get to go otherwise. The camp staff has always been great to me.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Pros: - Plays on a beautiful lakeside
- Nice Baskets
- Great for beginners or children
- Several Ace runs
Cons: - No tee pads
- Tee signs are embedded in the ground making it hard to find
- Baskets were not labled. Was hard to decipher which basket to throw for.
- Course plays super quick.
- The entire feeling was a little uneasy. I'm still not really sure if I was playing on someone property or if we were welcome at all. You're basically playing throughout someone's front yard in the middle of nowhere.
Other Thoughts: A very simple and easy course but was interesting and a littly creepy. Basketball goals, soccer goals, podeums, swingsets,barns scattered throughout. I'm glad I went cause I aced three but wouldn't recommend it unless you're really close by.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.