Small town Park
0 Helpful / 1 Not
elevation in play
dual tees for most
Cons: no cement pads
no course map
touting was tough the first time. missed many long tees
Other Thoughts: course all to yourself
can pull disc out of some of the water
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Worth a visit
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1. Clean Park
2. Great Tee Signs
3. Pro & Am tee's on 90% of the holes
4. Excellent use of elevation and available land
5. Most of the course is off to itself with not allot of interferance from non players
6. Park hasd other activites for other family members while you get your disc'n fix
7. Great little next tee markers hanging from each basket,
Cons: 1. Only 9 Holes
2. A few holes had backwards walks from basket to tee but nothing crazy
3. Bugs can be aggressive in the few wooded holes, bring spray or a bat
Other Thoughts: This course was just plain sweet in my opinion, the land given for the course was well utilized having several uphill, downhill shots and hole #7 is definately the signature hole, 375 uphill with the basket surronded by a brick wall type layout at the base. Would love to see this turned into 18.
If your in the area I highly reccomend checking this little gem out.
Kudos to the designer!
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.