Arlington, VA
Bluemont Park Share
Uploaded By: ERicJ Hole #9 (Taken 5/2013)
3 / 326ft.   3 / 345ft.   3 / 373ft.   4 / 267ft. Par / Distance:
Green tees are marked with two paver bricks in the ground with corners painted green

Never again

1    6/12/2011   6/12/2011
Review By: agentdozzer
Pros: Course had mutiple pins and tees at each hole. The course was almost all under tree cover providing nice break from the sun.
Cons: The course had no flow at all. The extra tee pads were all over the place many times on another holes fairway.
Other Thoughts: I think people are trying to do to much at this course, the extra pins and pads seem like a good idea but it is a small park with nine holes. I went to DC and wanted to play a course in Virginia and Maryland, after reading reviews for Bluemont and Calvert I was really excited, well Calvert delievered and Bluemont did not. I wish I would have played Calvert twice and not wasted my time at this park. I cant believe it has so many reviews and is this highly rated. There were maybe three good holes, that doesnt equal a 3.5 to me. If your in the DC area go to Calvert it is a much better course.