Geneva, IL
The Links at Wheeler Park Share
Uploaded By: notapro Hole #18 (Taken 8/2011)
-- / --   4 / 288ft.   3 / 288ft.   3 / -- Par / Distance:

About the House Score Cards

5+    5/18/2013   5/18/2013
Review By: egerdes
Pros: They offer free score cards at an entrance booth.
Cons: It would be nice if the scorecards had the course design printed on them because the course keeps changing its layout. The score cards (unless they've been corrected in the interim) show hole 16 as a 3 and the course as par 66. The hole is actually a 4 (and is marked so at the hole), and the course is a par 67. Also, because the course design keeps changing, it is too easy to go to the wrong hole, especially when it used to be the right one. Clearer marking would be helpful.
Other Thoughts: This is a very nice course, overall. If I were in charge, I'd space the holes farther apart on the front nine so they don't crisscross so much, and then I'd put in some permanent tees, preferably concrete or rubber tire compound.

Fun Course

1    7/28/2012   7/30/2012
Review By: verbalis
Pros: Variety of terrains and some fun obstructions. Pads seemed in good shape and the posts had informative 'mini-maps' that made identifying the hole easier for first timers. Also, for mobile phone users, a map is available on the Geneva Park District Website: http://www.genevaparks.org/fa...isc_golf.html
Cons: The course was a little tight with two holes very near each other. A couple of times we had to double-check which hole we were shooting for. On one of the holes (15 I think), the post had been pulled, but we just replaced it and propped it up.
Other Thoughts: For a relative novice (I've only played a few different courses), this course had some really fun holes and was a great time. We played on a Saturday morning, started around 7:30am and there were only a handful of other players on the course. It didn't seem overly crowded.

Picture Perfict!!!

1    8/7/2011   8/17/2011
Review By: Disc Jedi
Pros: An amazingly well maintained course, that in my opinion rivials some of the best Ball golf courses I've played. This course offers the perfict balance of challenging holes and long wide open holes to grip and let the disc rip that what ever your favorite part of DG is you will be satisfied. This course is well laid out and for the most part it is easy to follow the flow of the course
Cons: When it rains or right after it rains the mud on some of the more vertical hole becomes very slippery, I myself almost rolled all the way down a hill, other than that No complaints.
Other Thoughts: IF YOU ARE IN CHICAGO this course is a must play!!!!