Wolfsburg, Germany
Allerpark Share
Uploaded By: ElementZ Hole #8 (Taken 6/2012)

Very fun round!

1    6/16/2012   6/18/2012
Review By: ElementZ
Pros: a) This is a very memorable course to play. The flow is super logical because the first nine play around a lake clockwise and the back nine play on the same baskets just counterclockwise, which also makes it fair for right/left handed people.

b) Fun variety of shots. There are 115 foot ace run island holes, tight technical drives, and completely open shots. It's not the most challenging course, by any means, but it's very fun. A tip I would give here is not to try to park every shot, but rather play it safe because if you throw hard and end up left or right of the fairway, your disc is either in the lake or in the thick weeds. I lost a disc here because I was playing too aggressively.

c) The area here is fantastic. When you're done disc golfing, be sure to check out the Volkswagon Arena (where a 1st Bundesliga soccer team plays) and the VW Factory. I liked this town a lot!!
Cons: a) The biggest con this course has is that almost every hole plays right next to the main path that goes around the lake. On a crowded day, this unfortunately makes the course basically unplayable.

b) You can't really grip and rip here for fear of losing a disc. Most holes are shorter and geared towards beginner players who can't throw over 300 feet.
Other Thoughts: My favorite of the four courses I played in this area. I played here on a rainy day when not much was going on, but I can definitely, definitely imagine that a lot of people here can completely ruin a round. I guess you'll just have to get lucky and see. :)

Pictures and Course Information is up-to-date!